C.P.N. S.r.l. is equipped to operate in all areas of industrial shipbuilding and outfitting. As such, we design and build steel vessels (with R.I.Na. certification), including the production of all engineering and other documentation (e.g. nesting, cutting patterns, lists of materials and components, etc.) needed for craft construction. We are certified in accordance with Article 68 of the Italian Code of Navigation for on-board repairs of vessels at sea. In 2008, we also obtained R.I.Na. ISO 9001:2008 quality certification, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 workplace safety certification, and ISO 3834-2:2006 fusion-welding certification.
- light and heavy carpentry of all types, including: booms for excavators, self-propelled booms; structures for road and other trailers; blades for bulldozers
- construction of steel and aluminum hulls
- construction of hulls for tugboats and supply boats, including all metal fittings
- in the motor-yachts segment, provision of cut and molded sheet metal and all stainless-steel hull components, including mirror-polished steel fittings, fairleads, bollards, and anchors
- construction and installations of systems of all types: hydraulics; piping in steel, stainless steel, PVC and CuNi for marine and industrial applications, and piping of all types based on sketches
|Download ISO 9000||Download OHS 227||Download ISO 3834|